1. Mark the position of required fittings on all the vertical tubes, slide them in correct sequence and lightly tighten.
2. Assemble one side frame of the structure by adding the cross tubes between two vertical tubes.
3. Assemble other side frame of the structure by adding the cross tubes between other two vertical tubes.
4. Build up the cross tubes in one side frame and tighten lightly.
5. Add the other side frame on it and tighten all the fittings firmly.
6. Hoist the structure and brace it to some existing rigid feature.
7. Grout the foundation bolts and fix the structure bases with that.
8. Adjust bracing to obtain a correct plumb in structure.
9. Adjust the horizontal frames in correct level.
10. Assemble the support tubes at their positions.